Brock Grain Systems has a long-standing tradition of demonstrating innovative leadership in developing, marketing and supporting grain facility solutions worldwide.
- 1957 Brock was founded (Milford)
- 1976 Brock became part of CTB, Inc.
- 1997 CTB purchased the grain bin division of Butler Manufacturing (Kansas City, Missouri)
- 2000 CTB acquired ABC Industries’ grain handling equipment
- 2002 CTB acquired Beard Industries, Inc. (Frankfort, Indiana)
- 2012 CTB purchased the assets of Martin Industries, Corp. and its related subsidiaries including LeMar Industries Corp. (Des Moines, Iowa) and Riley Equipment Inc. (Vincennes, Indiana)