Produced by the World Pet Association, SuperZoo 2023 will be held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas Aug. 16-18, with educational sessions commencing on August 15. The event will feature over 65 sessions led by more than 32 industry experts.
“SuperZoo has long been recognised as providing the most comprehensive and cutting-edge education for pet retail and services professionals,” says Mike Karsting, senior vice president of events for the World Pet Association. “We are thrilled to offer such a diverse and exciting educational program for SuperZoo 2023.
Attendees can purchase specialty passes for Retail Education, Grooming Education or both to access sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday. The Retail Education Pass and Grooming Education Pass are available for $125 each for a single day or $199 for both days. The Retail & Grooming Education Pass can be purchased for $150 per day or $250 for both days. The education program also includes 30-Minute Free Show Floor Talks in Booth #5725, as well as featured programming in the Emerging Brands lounge.
Featured Sessions and Speakers
SuperZoo 2023 offers an impressive lineup of featured speakers who will share their expertise and insights with attendees. These include:
- The Future of the Retail Workplace: How to Attract, Engage & Retain a 5-Generations Work Force by Scott Lesnick, Speaker, Successful Solutions LLC, taking place Tuesday, Aug. 15
- Creating Content that Stands Out and Helps You Sell: Learning to Interact and Build Customer Loyalty with Your Social Media with Lynn Switanowski, President, Pet Retail Helper, and Crystal Vilkaitis, Retail Social Media Expert, Speaker, Crystal Media, on Wednesday, Aug. 16
- How to Answer the Most Common Pet Health Questions by Dr Ruth MacPete, Veterinarian, taking place Wednesday, Aug. 16
- Nutrition Panel Moderated by Micah Kohles by Micah Kohles, DVM, MPA, Chief Veterinary Officer, Compana Pet Brands/Oxbow Animal Health, on Wednesday, Aug. 16
SuperZoo has expanded its education program by offering additional grooming education workshops on Thursday, which can be purchased individually during registration.
- CPR-PetTech First Aid and Care for Your Pets, with Beth Cristiano, Owner, Pretty Paws LLC, and Mary Oquendo, CMPTI, Owner, Pawsitive Educational Training, taking place Thursday, Aug. 17; Cost: $99 (Professional Grooming Credential Approved Education)
- Groomer’s Masterclass Guide to Skin Health: Dermatological Anatomy, Diseases, and Why Skin is So Important with Micah Kohles, DVM, MPA, Chief Veterinary Officer, Compana Pet Brands/Oxbow Animal Health, taking place Thursday, Aug. 17; Cost: $30
For more information about Superzoo visit the website, HERE.